Private Tour: Trulli of Alberobello 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Guided tour Alberobello trulli (UNESCO World Heritage Site), one of the most important monuments of southern Italy.
What's included :
- Licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket Museum "Sovereign Trullo" (1.50 per person) optional entry
- Food and drinks
- Transfer service
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request
- Your Alberobello guided tour will start from the Aia Piccola, UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the heart of the city of the trulli traditional houses. Visit the trulli with the tools of rural life in the early 1900s in the historic center through a path of narrow streets of the historic center. See the ancient church of St. Anthony.
You'll find the inside of the Sovereign Trullo (housed in the museum) where you can see the decor typical start of the century 1900s.
Declared a italian national monument and housing the Blessed Sacrament and the relics of St. Cosmas and Damian, visit the local craft shops with shopping and a relaxing break.
Departure Point :Outside TERMINAL restaurant, next Piazza Martellotta (Martellotta Square), Alberobello
Return Detail :Piazza Martellotta / Martellotta Square (Alberobello)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.