Private Tour: Tsaghkadzor, Ropeway, Kecharis Monastery, Sevan Lake, Sevanavank
The City of Tsaghkadzor – a small Olympic town not far from Yerevan is approximately an hour’s drive away. It is also called the Armenian Switzerland, as it is surrounded by dense mountain forests.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Professional driver
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (upon request)
- Professional guide (upon request)
- Ropeway ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsakhkadzor, Tsakhkadzor, Kotayk Province
This special experience promises you a trip to the gorge of flowers, the city of Tsaghkadzor – a small Olympic town not far from Yerevan, approximately an hour’s drive away. It is also called the Armenian Switzerland, as it is surrounded by dense mountain forests. This destination is referred to as “the gorge of flowers” since it is blooming with an array of gorgeous plants. As the legend holds, these flowers were torn from the princess’ garden and scattered over the land by the wind.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecharis Monastery, Khachatur Kecharetsi St, Tsakhkadzor 2310 Armenia
Kecharis Monastery is a medieval Armenian monastic complex dating back to the 11th to 13th centuries. Nestled in the Pambak mountains, Kecharis was founded by a Pahlavuni prince in the 11th century, and construction continued until the middle of the 13th century. In the 12th and 13th centuries, Kecharis was a major religious center of Armenia and a place of higher education. Today, the monastery has been fully restored and is clearly visible from the ski slopes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Sevan, Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik Province
Whilst staying in Armenia, you simply cannot miss the opportunity of visiting one of the country’s most renowned landmarks – the beautiful lake Sevan. Merely an hour’s drive from the capital city of Yerevan, Sevan is situated at the height of 1900m above sea level and surrounded by a vast chain of mountains. The tour begins by climbing a flight of stairs to the Sevan peninsula with an unforgettable panoramic view of the lake from the top.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monastery Sevanavank, next the Holy Mother of God Church, Sevan Armenia
We will also visit the monastery of Sevanavank, built by the princess Mariam to honor the life of her deceased husband in the 9th century. Sevanavank is also home to one of the most beautiful Amenaprkich (all savior) Khachkars of Armenia. This is one of the 13 rarest crosstones depicting Jesus. The tour will then take you to the North of Armenia, where you will be surrounded by beautiful nature.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Yerani Travel, 21 Pushkin St, Yerevan 0010, Armenia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are interested in a pick up service, just let us know and we will organize it for you free ofcharge!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Possible languages: English, Russian. In case the tour is organized in other language, changes of the prices are possible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.