Private Tour Tula / Tepotzotlan
Our tourist service will provide you with an unparalleled and quality experience, we will be responsible for making your tour a unique experience, since it has a highly trained driver who will be in charge of providing you with a first class service, a Guide that will be your host during your Trained tour to provide you with true and accurate information about your destination to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrances to the Archaeological zone of Tula
- Tickets to the Viceroyalty Museum
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tula Toltec Archaeological Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional del Virreinato
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tula Toltec Archaeological Ruins, Tollan, 16 de Enero, Tula de Allende Municipality 42800 Mexico
Its great route begins 90 km from Mexico City, in the State of Hidalgo. Known as the Pre-Hispanic City and for its large size, the Archaeological Zone of Tula is one of the most important Toltec centers of this culture, since it was a city with great economic, political, ethnic and cultural complexity.
You can enjoy the majestic Toltec Warriors also known as Atlanteans, in addition to the incredible relives such as Jaguars, Coyotes and Aguilas cracking hearts, in addition to an incredible view from the Pyramid "B".
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museo Nacional del Virreinato, Plaza Hidalgo N 99 Barrio San Martín, Tepotzotlan C.P. 54600 Mexico
The National Museum of the Viceroyalty is a museum that has been recognized nationally and internationally for being the museum of excellence in terms of history and viceroyal art in Mexico.
The historical museum is made up of permanent exhibition halls that explain the history of viceregal Mexico, from the 16th century with the arrival of the Spaniards to the American territory until the 18th century where the Bourbon reforms caused changes in all areas of society , and consequently, they affected the different social and artistic manifestations of the viceregal period: the conventual workshops, the guilds, the crowned nuns, the novohispano characters.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2019 - 11/4/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.