Private Tour: UAE East Coast & Fujairah Day Trip with Lunch
Escape from the city and spend a day discovering the highlights of the United Arab Emirate’s East Coast with a private guide! The action-packed day trip includes a visit to the fishing village of Dibba as well as visits to the larger port towns of Khor Fakkan and Fujairah. See and learn about historical landmarks such as Badiyah Mosque, Fujairah Fort and the Friday Market in Masafi, and enjoy free time for a refreshing dip in the sun-drenched Indian Ocean, too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch ( set menu )
- Friday market visit
- Opportunity for Swimming
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fujairah, Fujairah, Emirate of Fujairah
Drive east through the oasis city of Al Dhaid, renowned for its fruit and vegetable plantations to reach Masafi, where you will have time to browse the ‘Friday Market’.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dibba Al Fujairah, Dibba Al Fujairah, Emirate of Fujairah
Admire the rugged Hajar Mountains en route to the village of Dibba, with time for a wander around the small port. The drive continues along the picturesque coast passing small fishing villages.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fujairah Historic Fort, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
Enjoy lunch at a local beach resort, with time for a relaxing swim in the Indian Ocean. Afterwards the tour continues to Al Badiyah, the oldest mosque in the Emirates.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fujairah City Centre, Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Rd, Fujairah United Arab Emirates
In Fujairah City, you will stop at the renovated Old Fort for photos. Before returning there is a last stop at the verdant oasis of Bithnah.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai hotels.• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : - Between 07:45 am and 08:15 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- In the light of the precautionary measures buffet service is not allowed at this time, So lunch will be option of Set menu or A la carte ( Subject to change)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.