Private Tour: Uxmal & Sotuta de Peon with Lunch by Yucatan Concierge
Enjoy this private day tour from Merida which will take you to Uxmal archaeological site accompanied by your expert guide and continue to Hacienda Sotuta de Peon to revive the Henequen era of Yucatan. Experience this tour in the best way possible. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Merida)
- Private, professional bilingual guide
- Local guide at Hacienda Sotuta de Peon
- Lunch at Hacienda Sotuta de Peon
- Bottled water during transportation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Uxmal
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Sotuta de Peon
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (opcional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Uxmal, Carretera Federal No. 261, Uxmal 97899 Mexico
Enjoy this trip to the past by one of our best Mayab routes. We will start visiting Uxmal, acclaimed archaeological site for its architectural beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hacienda Sotuta de Peon, Municipio de Tecoh Yucatan, Merida 97822 Mexico
You will be able to witness each step of the process of transformation of the Henequén (also called Green Gold in this region), from the plant to the fiber, and from the fiber to the finished product. You will also have the opportunity to see the ancient machinery that has been rescued from the ravages of time and rebuilt to its precise operational capacity. Your tour will also include a visit to a typical Casa Maya.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide name and address for pick up location (Merida locations). The recommended time for departure is between 8-9 am. If you require a different time for pick up, please send a request.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking if required any special meal plan
- Price is per group for a maximum of 5 people
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like meals, drinks, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.