Private Tour: Valleys of the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Discover the valleys of the High Atlas Mountains on your private tour from Marrakech. Admire the beauty of lake Takerkouste (Lalla Takerkouste), explore the Ourika Valley, Berber villages and waterfalls found in this part of Morocco.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Depart in the morning by 4x4 from your hotel and head towards Lalla Takerkouste. The lake is located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains and is a peaceful picnic and watersports area. Head to the Kik Plateau where you have commanding views of the lake and surrounding mountains. There are many Berber villages and the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains during winter is amazing.
Continue the mountain trip passing Asni village in the Imlil valley, continuing through traditional Berber villages built with local earth and stones until we reach the Ourika valley. This is an impressive gorge surrounded by beautiful mountains. On arrival at the last village of Sitti Fatma, have lunch in a restaurant close to the river. Visit the beautiful cascades with a local guide before boarding your 4x4 and heading back to the Ourika valley. Stop in Tafza village to visit a traditional Berber house, with open fire oven and hamman before continuing our trip back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:30pm.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.