Private Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing
In this private luxury tour, seat back, relax, and enjoy Vancouver's major attractions. This is the best way to view this beautiful city while your tour guide tells you its history. Enjoy the journey while you admire the wonderful views of Stanley Park’s Brockton Point, English Bay, Granville Island, Chinatown, and Gastown. This tour is family and kid-friendly.
You can customize the destinations you want to explore upon request (by notifying your tour operator early) or simply relax and let your tour guide do the work for you.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local, professional and fun guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
Chinatown is known for its buzzing food scene, which includes traditional Asian bakeries, dim sum restaurants and hip cocktail bars. Jars of ginseng and dried fish line the shelves of old-school apothecaries, while Chinese groceries stocked with live seafood and exotic vegetables share the streets with indie fashion shops.
Stop At: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Lively Gastown is known for its whistling Steam Clock and mix of souvenir shops, indie art galleries and decor stores in Victorian buildings. A trendy food and drink scene includes chic cocktail lounges and restaurants serving everything from gourmet sandwiches to local seafood. Hip eateries also dot the neighboring Downtown Eastside area, while the up-and-coming Railtown district is home to edgy fashion studios.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Park, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
Stanley Park is a 405-hectare public park that borders the downtown of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada and is almost entirely surrounded by waters of Vancouver Harbour and English Bay. The park has a long history and was one of the first areas to be explored in the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Y9 Canada
English Bay Beach, near the city's West End residential neighborhood, is the most popular sunbathing, swimming, and sunset-watching beach in the downtown Vancouver area. English Bay Beach is host to a number of public events. The Celebration of Light is a fireworks competition that is held for two weeks every summer
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver’s horticultural jewel, is a major draw for floral display enthusiasts and view-seekers, and as a popular backdrop for wedding photos. At 152 meters above sea level, it’s the highest point in Vancouver and makes for spectacular views of the park, city, and mountains on the North Shore.
The 52-hectare park is home to the stunning Bloedel Conservatory. There is also a gorgeously landscaped quarry garden, the arboretum with its collection of exotic and native trees, sculptures including one by internationally renowned artist Henry Moore, and diverse recreational offerings such as tennis, lawn bowling and pitch & putt.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
In the early 1900s, Granville Island was home to factories, plants and sawmills. Things are a little different today—Granville Island is both a locals’ favorite and a huge draw for visitors. Technically a sandbar and not an island, the neighborhood sits just south of the downtown peninsula, right under the Granville Bridge. The Granville Island Public Market acts as a hub of activity and it’s also one of the city’s most important cultural districts with theatres, artisan workshops and craft studios.
Enjoy your time here to shop or just to enjoy a wonderful meal. Many restaurants for you to choose from.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off in VancouverPorts
- Port of Vancouver, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please provide a contact number while you're traveling.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and reboarding time
- Please allow 30 minutes for pickup due to traffic
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.