private tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica
Enjoy the best of the Vatican collections with your private guide. Skip the line with the ticket included. The private tour is customized to meet your special needs. With your tourist guide you will have the best experience, visit the masterpieces of Renaissance art and modern art. The itinerary will include the highlights of the Vatican museums, the gallery of the Pinacoteca the Pio-Clementine museum which is the first courtyard to be filled with ancient statues, the Museum of carriages, cars used by various popes over the years. The last stop, but no less important, is St. Peter's Basilica. Admire the immortal beauty of the "Pietà" by Michelangelo, who was only 23 when he sculpted it. Your guide will illuminate you with the history of the most important Catholic church in the world starting from the story of the apostle Peter, the first pope, to date.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- guide in person who speaks your language
- guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- guided tour of the Sistine Chapel
- privileged entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- skip-the-line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Appreciate the largest papal collection in the world. The "courtyard of the pine cone" and the "belvedere", the "octagonal courtyard", gallery of maps, gallery of candelabra, Raphael rooms and much more ...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Let yourself be surprised and surprised by the frescoes of the most important Italian artists of the Renaissance, including Michelangelo's "Last Judgment".
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Immerse yourself in the center of Christianity, a central place of worship for Christians all over the world and a place to appreciate Italian art.
Departure Point :Caffè Vaticano, viale, Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/30/2019 - 12/4/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- large bags, suitcases, trolleys, knives, scissors, large umbrellas are not allowed at the entrance but can be stored in the wardrobe of the Vatican museums
- participants under 18 years of age must carry a document showing their date of birth
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The access to St. Peter's Basilica will be closed until furter notice due to COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.