Private Tour: Venice Gondola Ride with Serenade
Soak up the romance of Venice on a 35-minute private gondola ride! The elegant gondola boat seats between 2 and 4 people, meaning it’s a perfect intimate experience for just you and your special someone, or a small family group. As your gondolier serenades you with Italian songs and punts you around the canals, look out at Venice’s elegant palaces, buildings and boats. Your route includes the captivating Grand Canal as well as several atmospheric side canals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced and licensed local gondolier
- Private gondola ride
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gondola Station - Santa Maria del Giglio, Campiello Traghetto, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The departure point of the Gondola Ride is in Santa Maria del Giglio Gondola Station
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The Gondola Ride will take you on the Grand Canal, the most famous S shaped Canal of Venice.
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Navigating along the Grand Canal, you will see the exterior of the building the hosts the famous Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
Pass By: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
Navigating along the Grand Canal, you will admire the Accademia Bridge, the only wooden bridge existing in Venice.
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Dorsoduro, 1, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
During this Gondola Ride you will admire the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute Church, built in the 17th century as a votive offering for the city's deliverance from the black plague.
Pass By: Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto, Fondamenta Duodo o Barbarigo, 30124 Venice Italy
Palazzo Barbarigo stands out for its beautiful golden façade made of mosaics of Murano glass.
Departure Point :Bucintoro Viaggi, Campo S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each gondola can take 2, 3 or 4 people, with a minimum of 2 per gondola
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.