Private Tour: Victoria and Butchart Gardens from Vancouver
This private and personalized guided tour is the most fun and relaxing way to see Victoria. Not having to worry about crowded bus tours allows you to simply relax and enjoy the natural beauty of this city. Victoria, often referred to as the garden city, is full of history, old world charm and elegance.Victoria, our provincial capital, full of history, old world charm and elegance.
Butchart Gardens, truly a world famous horticultural marvel, and a popular supplement to your Alaska Cruise, or Rocky mountaineer adventure. This private tour is the most fun and relaxing way to see Victoria. Treat yourself and forget about the crowded bus tours, leave the details to us, and just enjoy.
Let one of our talented local guides show you Victoria in style. Leave the bus crowd behind and enjoy a personalized commentary and travel at your own pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ferry transport
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Gulf Islands National Park Reserve of Canada
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulf Islands National Park Reserve of Canada, 2220 Harbour Rd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 2P6 Canada
A mini Alaska cruise, we zig zag our way through the narrow passages in some of the most scenic islands in the world. Not uncommon to see Whales, Seals and Bald Eagles right from the ferry deck.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
World Famous, and much deserved, this breath taking display garden is the highlight of any vacation. Fifty acres and thousands of flowers and plants you may spent the time you wish enjoying and photographing what Jennie Butchart has created.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria, Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
This quaint classic British style city is a delight to walk around.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, 501 Belleville St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1X4 Canada
Explore this classic Victorian Era building with its rich detailed history, and marvel to the stories of the early days of British Columbia from the Parliamentary guides.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Inner Harbour, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
The Inner Harbour is the hub of all the fun in Victoria. From the promenade along the waters edge, full of Artists and performers, to the grand old Empress Hotel where High Tea is served. Government street is starts here where you can indulge your fancy for Irish linen or buy a kilt. The Robert Baitman gallery will always impress with his prints of nature .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beacon Hill Park, 100 Cook St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V Canada
Best view in town, and a lovely park. Scan the snow capped Cascade range of Washington State just across the water, and the shipping passing in the Strait of Juan de Fuca below.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all Vancouver Hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have installed plexiglas barriers in each classic limo to separate guide from guests. All common touchable areas are sanitized between every tour, and we will do everything possible to maintain safe social distancing throughout the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.