Private Tour: Villa Escudero with Lunch from Manila
Experience true Filipinos native life on this private day tour to Villa Escudero Plantations. The tour will be led by a professional English speaking guide, lunch and round-trip hotel transfers are included.
You will visit the private museum, explore the village and enjoy fun activities like water buffalo-powered cart rides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch and snacks
- Round-trip private transfer (for selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Villa Escudero
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Escudero, Maharlika Hwy Laguna, Tiaong, Luzon 1008 Philippines
You will be picked up from your hotel’s lobby within Manila and Makati areas at 9am. The journey from Manila to Villa Escudero take approximately 3-hour and is a 800-hectare Spanish era coconut plantation that represents “hacienda” style living within a rural backdrop.
Upon arrival, you will visit the private museum with an absorbing collection of historic, religious and cultural artifacts spanning pre-Spanish times to World War II. Next, you will take a water buffalo-powered cart rides to explore the rural village to learn how coconuts are growth and harvested. The rides will stop at a man-made waterfalls. There are cultural shows to marvel on selected days.
You will enjoy your lunch at the man-made waterfalls restaurant. The local Filipino food were served on the plate made of bamboo. The tables and benches are submerged in water so you can feel the running water on your feet. It was a different kind of experience.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Manila or Makati area after the trip.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: You Manila/Makati HotelReturn point: You Manila/Makati Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.