Private Tour: Visit Vung Tau Beach Fullday
VUNG TAU CITY
A popular weekend escape from HCMC, Vung Tau rocks at weekends when beach-starved locals and expats descend in numbers, but it is relatively quiet during the week. The city enjoys a spectacular location on a peninsula, with ocean on three sides; the light and sea air make it a refreshing break from sultry Saigon.
Admire the panoramic view of the city from a height of 170 km above sea level
The impressive visit to the Jesus Statue.
Explore the White Palace adorned with antique arts and paintings.
Relaxing at Vung Tau Be
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English Guide
- Entrance fee ticket
- Private A/c car/van
- Entry/Admission - Vung Tau Beach
- Entry/Admission - White Palace
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Meals and drinks which not mention
- Beach hut/beach chairs/beach umbrellas rental
- Freshwater shower at Thuy Van beach and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vung Tau Beach, Vung Tau Vietnam
Meaning “bay of boats”, Vung Tau sits on a hilly promontory of land that juts out into the ocean. On the eastern side is the star attraction Back Beach (Bai Sau), a three kilometer stretch of sand catering to the needs of Vietnamese tourists: sun loungers, umbrellas, jet ski and tube rentals, seafood, beach toys and beer for sale.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: White Palace, 10 Tran Phu Ward 1, Vung Tau 790000 Vietnam
Bach Dinh, or the White Palace of Vung Tau City is located at 4 Tran Phu Street, on the slop of Big Mountain. Standing 50 meter above the sea level, White Palace has its French name which is La Villa Blanche. Tracing back to the year of 1898, it was considered as a summer holiday villa of French Governor General Paul Doumer. This palace was named after his lovely daughter. Unfortunately, while the structure was being built, Doumer had to come back to France and became the President of France later. It was not until 1916 that it was officially used for holiday resting of some Indochina-French Governors. Once visiting the White Palace, you will be attracted by its all white appearance, which is the reason why people here call it “Bach Dinh” (“Bach” means white color in Vietnamese).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pioneer Travel, 171 Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you if your hotel located in district 1 central near Ben Thanh Market or some exclusion apply. Either way we can you at our meeting point Pioneer Office
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.