Private Tour with Sardinian Pecorino Tasting in Alghero
A behind the scenes look at how Pecorino Sardo is made.
An in-depth explanation of each stage of production from your guide.
Visit the processing room, the brine room and the aging room.
Taste the pecorino of different ages to discover the differences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tasting of products
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alghero, Alghero, Province of Sassari, Sardinia
Come and visit the beautiful city of Alghero and you will discover pilgrims to make the exceptional Pecorino Sardo through a guided tour of our dairy and a tasting of this special product.
Pecorino Sardo is one of Sardinia's most famous gastronomic specialties, but most enthusiasts do not know how this delicious cheese is produced. Discover the history and stages of production and taste different cheeses paired with Vermentino and Cannonau and other delicacies from the area, such as our cured meats, carasau bread and the prestigious local oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Porta Terra, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.