Private Tourism Guide to explore Machupicchu
Machupicchu the lost city
With this fabulous excursion you'll spend a day exploring some of the world'sgreat Inca site of Macchupicchu. You'll avoid the long lines taking the bus to Machupicchu & getting into Machupicchu site ahead the crowd, which gives you more time to sightsee and enjoy your visit / tour inside. See highlights like the most important viewpoints for your classical pictures, The Temples of The Sun, The Main, The Condor, etc., The palaces of the Inca Princess, The Quarry and more.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with the party
- Pick up from your hotel /train station & drop you off in your hotel or specific point
- Professional Tourism Guide 3 hours of guiding tour in machupicchu
- Bottled water
- assistance during the excursion
What's excluded :
- Bus up/down to Machuppicchu site
- admission fee to Machupicchu / waynapicchu is not included
- tips / recommended
- tranportation / train tickets
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
During the 2 - 2 1/2 hours private tour you'll visit the most important areas Machu Picchu which is a 15th-century Inca site located on a ridge between the Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains in Peru. It sits 7,970 feet (2,430 meters) above sea level on the eastern slope of the Andes and overlooks the Urubamba River hundreds of feet below.
The site’s excellent preservation, the quality of its architecture, and the breathtaking mountain vista it occupies has made Machu Picchu one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world today. The site covers 80,000 acres (32,500 hectares). Terraced fields on the edge of the site were once used for growing crops, likely maize and potatoes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the train station of MachupicchuPick up from your selected hotel / hostel / b&b or specific Location in MachupicchuP.D. In case you are located in Cusco we also can provide additional assistance / transfer to the traiN station and board you in your train and provide the neccesary information for and extra Cost.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.