Private Tours Athens, Acropolis, Museum of Acropolis, Panoramic city tour, Plaka
High quality services for Full-Day Private City Tour in Athens. Our company provided you walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka to admire the culture and the famous "Souvlaki" also you will visit Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city tour. Book online at the best rates guarantee!
During the panoramic city tour we will see :
Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Athens Trilogy, University of Athens,
Academy of Athens, National Library
National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church,
Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier,
Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum),
Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square,
Russian Orthodox Church,
ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Tour guide according to your selection
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Entry/Admission - Plaka
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
We start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Continue the great Athens tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
You can walk at the beautiful narrow street at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture and a city tour in Athens, is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants (to taste the famous souvlaki) that we can advise you and you can choose, at the traditional area of Plaka!
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Without Licensed guide 11/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
With Licensed Tour Guided 11/15/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.