Private Tours Granada City Center
We have official tourist guides with an excellent profile and professional training.
In addition, our visits are open to modifications by our customers.
We can design your private visits to the center of Granada according to your own interests, available time, number of people or less touristy places of extraordinary beauty.
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private guide
- Pick up at the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Corral del Carbon
- Entry/Admission - Royal Chapel of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Granada Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corral del Carbon, Calle Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada Spain
Let us introduce you to the Spanish-Christian and Christian Granada, visiting 14th-century buildings, such as the Corral del Carbon, the narrow streets of the Alcaicería, the old silk market, until you reach the Madraza, an ancient school of studies of the Koran. Neuralgic place of the Arab city, which in Christian time also became the most important part of the city, transforming its buildings to the new demands and stylistic tastes. Place chosen by the Catholic Monarchs to build their burial place, The Royal Chapel, and subsequently chosen to build next to the Granada Cathedral.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
The Royal Chapel Commissioned to be built by Queen Isabel the Catholic one week before she died. Building where the Catholic Monarchs, their daughter Juana and her husband Felipe el Hermoso lie under two beautiful mausoleums. It is a unique space, laid out in late Gothic style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
Granada Cathedral First Renaissance Cathedral in Spain, it began to be built as a royal mausoleum for Carlos I, although it never functioned as such. 181 years were employed in its construction, and 14 architects participated in it. Consecrated to the Virgin of the Incarnation. One of the most beautiful cathedrals in Spain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Isabel la Católica, 18009 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can wait for you at the door of your hotel or, stay somewhere central to start the private city tours.
Departure Time :9/16/2019 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.