Private tours, tailored to your expectations.
I offer a day just as if you were a local, off the beaten track.
All tours are provided by me, a professional Touristic Guide that loves Madeira island and strives to make all my guests feeling the same way.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All insurances required by the Portuguese law for touristic companies
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Laurissilva Forest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laurissilva Forest, Er 209, Madeira 6160-206 Portugal
Ancient rare forest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Madeira, Madeira, Madeira Islands
We can go from high mountains to a beautiful coastline, volcanic rock pools, waterfalls, deep forest, vineyards, banana, and sugar cane plantations, historic sites using roads and going offroad that will give you a bit of adrenaline on a panoramic roof car.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- Porto do Funchal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.