Private Transfer Athens city center - Athens International Airport
Transportation is not just transferring from one point to another. Passenger's safety and comfort are valuable and our top priority. For this reason all the vehicles are licensed and insured as per the Greek Legislation, whilst all the chauffeurs are well trained, English speaking, courteous, professional and licensed by the Greek State. Your wish will always be their commend.
Nonsmoking policy is applied in all the vehicles.
Due to the recent pandemia of Covid 19, increased precautionary measures of personal hygiene have been taken.
per adult from
25 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Mercedes Luxury Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral Water, wet & dry tissues
- Tolls, parking fees & taxes
- Baby seat or booster up on request without extra charge (compulsory to be requested in advance)
- Free Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- The driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or outside your apartment. He will welcome you and escort you to the Mercedes luxury vehicle chosen for your private transfer to the International Airport of Athens.
This is NOT a taxi service.
Departure Point :
The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel or outside the apartment.
OtherSyntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/24/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece - Drop off point: the entrance of the departure hall.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.