Private Transfer: Calgary to Waterton Lakes
Enjoy the convenience and a worry free arrival to Serene Waterton National Park, one of Canada's most beautiful national park, nestled against the foothills and Rocky Mountains of Alberta.
Avoid the buses and taxi line up, start your adventure with a comfortable private group transfer from Calgary Airport to your hotel in Waterton Lakes.
Your professional and friendly driver, will take care of you at every step of the trip until you reach your final destination safely.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This service provides transfer to any hotel in Waterton Nation Park, Alberta from the Calgary airport. Your driver will meet and greet you at your arrival gate. Once you arrive at your location, your driver will ensure your luggage is taken care off by the hotel staff. This transfer service is very flexible with your requests. The only schedule you need to worry about is your own. Your driver is here to accommodate any time of the day and provide you a smooth, seamless, and safe travel experience.
A group of up to 14 people can be accommodated.
This is your opportunity to see the city of Calgary as well. Add a Calgary city tour for an additional price.
Departure Point :
We meet our guest outside the arrival Hall at ground level.
AirportsCalgary Intl Airport, 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z8 Canada
OtherCalgary, Calgary, Alberta
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/6/2020 - 4/30/2021
5/6/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Calgary, AB, Canada - Any hotel in Banff, AB
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.