Private Transfer: Disneyland Resort Paris
Book one-way or roundtrip private transfers between Disneyland® Resort Paris and your centrally located Paris hotels or Charles de Gaulle (CDG) & Orly (ORY) International Airports. The transfer services are available from 4am until 11pm, 7 days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- One way or round-trip private transfer
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Relax on your journey to or from Disneyland® Paris and avoid the stress and hassle of public transport. Make the journey with a private transfer in an eco-friendly hybrid car or minivan (depending on group size).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight arrival and/or departure details or your centrally located Paris hotel (zip codes 75001-75020). Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Please note: On December 24 and 31, transfers are only available until 6pm.
Departure Point :
The driver will be waiting for you either at the airport arrivals hall, holding a sign with the lead traveler's name written on it, or at your central Paris accommodation (depending on option selected).
OtherParis, Paris, Ile-de-France - The driver will be waiting for you either at the airport arrivals hall, holding a sign with the lead traveler's name written on it, or at your central Paris accommodation (depending on option selected).
Departure Time :1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants can be booked on this transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- As Arrival and Departure info in compulsory to book, please state N/A in the option you are not choosing.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are not obligatory for guests but we do recommend their use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.