Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Porto Heli (Amanzoe Resort)
Our chauffeured car services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week either for simple private transfers from Athens airport or for business meetings on hourly chauffeured services basis.
Our experienced and discreet chauffeurs with great knowledge of Athens will transfer you to your destination comfortable, safely and on time. You will also be able to enjoy the complimentary beverages and wet tissues as a warm welcome after your trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Mini Van
- English speaking driver
- Bottle of water
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Upon your arrival at Athens Airport or your selected pick up point, our driver will be waiting for you at the arrival’s hall, holding a board with your name written on it.
Our representative will assist you with your luggage and escort you to the vehicle where you will find a variety of beverages, mineral water, refreshments and wet tissues as a warm welcome after your trip.
Departure Point :
PortsPiraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
AirportsAthens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Amanzoe, Agios Panteleimonas, Κρανίδι 213 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.