Private Transfer from Budva to Dubrovnik
Getting a transfer service from Budva to Dubrovnik town will take approx. 150 min. depending on the traffic.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Budva is a metropolis of Montenegrin tourism, thanks to the large number of beaches that make it attractive, it is the most desirable tourist destination. In addition to the natural beauty that is reflected through the bays, islands and beaches, Budva is also rich in historical monuments. The Old Town lies on a small peninsula and is a treasure trove of cultural heritage. It is intersected by a series of streets and squares in front of which are the famous buildings, the church.
Dubrovnik old town Jutting out into the Adriatic Sea with a backdrop of rugged limestone mountains, Dubrovnik Old Town is known as one of the world’s finest and most perfectly preserved medieval cities in the world. For centuries, Dubrovnik rivalled Venice as a trading port, with its huge sturdy stone walls, built between the 11th and 17th centuries, affording protection to this former city-state.
Today, these walls still enclose Dubrovnik’s historic centre and it is possible to walk along them to enjoy the best views of the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ and the surrounding lush green islands. Dubrovnik’s Baroque churches, monasteries and palaces; its Renaissance fountains and facades, are all intertwined with gleaming wide marble-paved squares, steep cobbled streets and houses, all of which have also remained unchanged for centuries.
The remarkable preservation of the neatly contained Dubrovnik centre, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is the result of meticulous reconstruction after the earthquake of 1667. Many renovations were also done to return the city to its former splendour after it was attacked during the civil war of the early 1990s. Today, all new building work is strictly controlled, right down to the shade of green used on the shutters of the buildings in the main street, the ‘Stradun’.
Transfers-Montenegro.me provide transportation from/to airport in Dubrovnik for any address, hotels, apartments on territory of Montenegro.
Transfers-Montenegro.me is provided to be quality, shuttle and taxi service in Montenegro and beyond. For transfers we use high class cars air conditioned and very comfortable.. We guarantee quality, professionalism, comfort, security, availability 24/7, professional drivers with at least 5 years of professional driving experience.
Getting a transfer service from Budva to Dubrovnik town will take approx. 150 min depending on the traffic.
Professional, experienced and English speaking drivers will always assist You with Your luggage or any question You may have during Your ride from Budva to Dubrovnik town.
Book with us and enjoy Your transfer from Budva to Dubrovnik airport with us!
Departure Point :
OtherHotel Splendid Conference And Spa Resort, Bečići bb, Budva 85310, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan 12/21/2019 - 10/30/2021
Economy class 12/21/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Premium class 12/21/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Dubrovnik, Croatia - Any point in Dubrovnik town
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.