Private transfer from Calama City to San Pedro de Atacama
Private shuttle service from your accomodation in Calama city or the bus station to San Pedro de Atacama town.
You can choose your starting time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private shuttle service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfer from Calama City to San Pedro de Atacama City will start from your centrally located hotel or meeting points in Calama city.
The transfer is conducted in Spanish and it's duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes depending on traffic.
Departures every day with previous reservation.
Departure Point :
Hotels in Calama. Calama Bus station located in Av. Granaderos 3051 El Loa airport CJC
AirportsEl Loa Airport, Calama Chile
OtherCalama, Antofagasta, Chile - The pick up will be from hotels in Calama, the bus stationTerminal de Buses Calama, Calama, Antofagasta, Chile - Calama Bus station located in Av. Granaderos 3051
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Due to the nature of this transfer and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.