Private Transfer From Delhi Hotel to Airport
Experience a hassle free and safe transfer from your hotel in New Delhi to the airport. This service includes a private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle and an English-speaking driver. This service is available 24-hours a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The driver will meet you at your hotel on pre-fixed time. You will proceed to your private air-conditioned car. A driver will help carry your luggage and load it in the car. On the way to airport, the driver/guide will inform you about the places of interest and landmarks of the city. Upon reaching the airport, driver will drop you off at the entrance of the terminal for your departing flight. The driver will help you unload the luggage from the car before you proceed inside the airport. Driver services ends here.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Return Detail :Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- No Child seat or Baby Capsule provided ,Infants must be seated on the lap of an Adult .
- One to Two Person : Three seated Sedan Car
- Three To Five Person : 7 Seater SUV
- Six to Ten Person : 12 Seater Van
- Eleven Person to Twelve Person : 15 Seater Bus
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.