Private Transfer from Faro Airport to Tavira (1-4 pax)
Are you planning to travel to Tavira and looking for a private transfer from Faro Airport?
Enjoy the transfer to your accommodation with Algarve Family Transfers. You will be received by a friendly and professional driver with years of experience on private transfers, fluent in English, well disciplined and dedicated to provide the best service based in his experience and extensive knowledge of the Algarve and surrounding areas.
Our vehicles are modern, comfortable and clean to guarantee a comfortable and secure trip for all our clients.
• Fully equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, baby seats and child seats.
• No extra charges for luggage or golf bags
• Direct transfers with no stops on the way to the destination
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- When you arrive at Faro Airport and once you have collected your luggage and exited into the Arrivals Hall, your driver will be waiting for you with a signboard with your name on it. Then he will take you to your destination.
In case that your flight is delayed, as we monitor flight arrival times, your driver will be waiting for you at the new arrival time.
The driver will wait approx. 1h30 after your landing time in Faro. If there is a problem with your luggage, please tell us by sending a member of your group to find us at the Arrivals Hall and we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is solved.
Departure Point :Faro Airport, 8006-901 Faro, Portugal
Departure Time :1/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :8800 Tavira, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the transfer is approximate, the exact duration will depend of the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Baby seats and child seats are available and should be requested at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are pleased to announce that Algarve Family Transfers is certified by Turismo de Portugal with the “Safe & Clean” stamp, created to distinguish companies which comply with safety, hygiene and cleaning recommendations, essential for the prevention and control of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.