Private Transfer from Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port - Tour Option Available
Start your cruise to Rome stress free with a pre-booked private transfer from Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port. Enjoy a professional service by luxury vehicle, and relax as your driver takes care of the unfamiliar roads.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- 3-hours Tour of Rome (if option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Travel in style and comfort between Fiumicino Airport and your cruise ship terminal at Civitavecchia Port, and start your cruise stress free.
The transportation provider has a proud history of punctuality, and the professional service is available 7 days a week to suit your needs.
For arrivals at Fiumicino Airport, your driver will meet you at the arrival terminal. Then, sit back, relax and enjoy your ride.
The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it for easy contact. Forget the stress of everyday life, and enjoy the services of a chauffeur-driven service by luxurious Mercedes.
Before getting on board, ask to enjoy a 3-hour tour of Rome. Book a ride in the city.
After collect the luggage, pass through the sliding glass door. You will meet the driver in the terminal meeting point.
Departure Point :
Meet our driver at arrival terminal
OtherProvince of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Return Detail :Civitavecchia Port, 00053, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please provide the following information when booking: • Name of airline • Flight number • Departure city • Departure time/arrival time • Cruise ship name For any other information, please contact +390698871814 or +393533819044 or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If there are customers with wheelchairs, communicate during the booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.