Private transfer from Herceg Novi to Dubrovnik airport
Getting a transfer service from Herceg Novi to Dubrovnik airport will take approx. 50 min depending on the traffic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Herceg Novi
Herceg Novi is a city known for its mimosas and numerous stairs. It is also the city of the "sun" because of the large number of sunny days in the year. The center of Herceg Novi is Stari Grad, which is adorned with buildings dating from different epochs of history. The clock tower (1667), the Canli tower (1483), the fortress of Spanjola (1538) and the fortress of Forte Mare (1687) are only part of the cultural heritage of this famous city. Overflowing with lush greenery, Herceg Novi hides numerous tropical flowers. At the end of January, the whole city exudes the scent of yellow-green mimosas, so a fest called Mimosa Feast is dedicated to this particular flower. During the summer months, festivals are held to further enrich the tourist offer of this magical city.
Transfers-Montenegro.me is provided to be quality, shuttle and taxi service in Montenegro and beyond. For transfers we use high class cars air conditioned and very comfortable.. We guarantee quality, professionalism, comfort, security, availability 24/7, professional drivers with at least 5 years of professional driving experience.
Getting a transfer service from Herceg Novi to Dubrovnik airportt will take approx. 50 min depending on the traffic.
Professional, experienced and English speaking drivers will always assist You with Your luggage or any question You may have during Your ride from Herceg Novi to Dubrovnik airport.
Book with us and enjoy Your transfer from Herceg Novi to Dubrovnik Airport with us!
Departure Point :
OtherHerceg Novi, Montenegro
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.