Private transfer from Juarez Airport to CDMX
We are experts in tourism, transportation and logistics, we have private services and tours throughout Mexico.
We have sanitized and comfortable units for the best passenger enjoyment.
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotels outside Centro y Reforma 19 USD
- The service reaches the hotels in the historic center and reform, if they need to go further the rate is different.
The service is carried out in sanitized units and prepared to provide the best possible service and comfort.
We have passenger vans that carry extra luggage and sedans for extreme passenger comfort.
Departure Point :
To identify passengers, we need flight information and we will carry a tablet with the passenger's name to identify us. We will be waiting for the passenger at the departure gate and we will offer them all the health prevention measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Refreshing drinks will be available in the vehicle.
AirportsJuarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/28/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.