Private Transfer from Katowice Airport to Krakow
Enjoy a private 1.5-hour ride from Katowice-Pyrzowice International Airport to your hotel or accommodation in Krakow. All our cars are modern, spacious vehicles. Our transfers are available for groups of up to 8 passengers.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Airport pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your English-speaking driver at Katowice-Pyrzowice International Airport and enjoy a smooth transfer to your accommodation in Krakow. The driver will be waiting at the arrival's hall with a sign with your name.
The distance between Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport and Krakow is ~ 100 km and the total duration of the transfer without counting stops is around 1.5 hours with normal traffic conditions.
The transfer is done via the route that goes through Olkusz (PL). For airport transfers we avoid highways.
All our cars are equipped with air conditioner and heating system, and have enough space for the luggage of an 8-person group. The size of the vehicle depends on the number of people.
Departure Point :
Katowice-Pyrzowice International Airport
AirportsKatowice Airport, Wolności 90, 42-625 Ożarowice, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/30/2018 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for non-EU citizens
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.