Private transfer from Krakow Airport to Zakopane
Private transfer from Krakow Airport directly to your hotel or apartment in Zakopane.This is the safefest, fastest and most convenient way of getting to Zakopane from Krakow Airport. Your English speaking driver will meet you in arrival hall, help with luggage and tell you precious tips and informations during journey to Zakopane. Drive takes approximately from 1,5 to 2,5 depending on traffic and weather condition. In case of really heavy traffic we use alternative roads to not waste your holiday time in traffic jams. We use best winter tires which guarantee safe journey and no issues with getting to even most remote hotels and guesthouses in Zakopane. Child seats and boosters available free of charge upon request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Your driver will be waiting for you in arrival hall holding a signboard with your name on it. It's also possible to book pick up from hotel near airport or Krakow's city centre.
Drive to Zakopane takes approximately 2 hours. Usually no stops are needed, but in case you'd like to stop for restroom or get something to drink, please tell the driver and he will stop at the earliest convenience.
We will take you directly to your hotel or apartment. If you need to call the host to let him know what time you will arrive you can do this during journey.
Departure Point :
Your English speaking driver will be waiting for you in arrival hall holding signboard with your name on it.
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Zakopane, Poland - Any hotel and apartment in Zakopane and near surroundings
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.