Private Transfer from Larnaca Airport to Ayia Napa up to 4(pax) in 4 seater Taxi
Your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall of Larnaca airport holding a sign with your name. If your flight is delayed don't worry, we are monitoring the flight so our driver will be at the Airport on time, when flight arrives. Make sure that you will provide us the correct flight number. If for any reason you can't find the driver please don't leave the airport before you call us. After meets the driver will lead you to the car, in case of any questions, the drive will be pleased to help you and provide you some important informations about the island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Professional Driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Enjoy a private airport transfer from Larnaca Airport up to 6 passengers.
Meet and greet service from the airport.
The driver will be at the airport holding a sign with your name, standing in front Flavour coffee shop at the arrival halls.
Please note that once you reach the door towards the Airport exit, you will see two exits: 1 opposite of you and 1 on your right-hand side. Kindly take the one on your right-hand side as our driver will be waiting for you there. (this exit is in front of Flavours Cafe).
The driver will pick you up and drive you to your destination with safety.
Departure Point :
AirportsLarnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2020 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Ayia Napa, Cyprus - All hotels and address
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.