Private transfer from Podgorica airport or Podgorica to Tivat
Getting a transfer service from Podgorica airport to Tivat will take approx. 90 min. depending on the traffic.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tivat is the youngest town in the Boka region, Tivat has a lot of interesting and attractive destinations. Renaissance Summer House Buca in the centre of city, Ostrvo Cvijeca (flowers’ island) with sacred monuments, Gornja Lastva, the old nucleus at an altitude of 300 m, the magnificent beach at Plavi Horizonti and the island Sv. Nikola are tourist destinations that should be visited in Tivat. In the city it self there is the natural marina Kaliman. Tivat is also the only place at the littoral with an airport. There is also a choice of cultural events, such as Bocarska Olympiad and Ljetnje Feste.
But there is one of TOP place – you must visit – Porto Montenegro. Today, Tivat is one of hottest tourist spot on Mediterranean, because of Porto Montenegro – new modern marina for luxury yachts, with amazing settlement behind.
Podgorica is the capital and largest city of Montenegro, while Cetinje has the status of a capital. According to the 2011 census report, it had 150.977 inhabitants. The wider area of Podgorica covers 10.4% of the territory of Montenegro and about 30% of its population.
Podgorica is the main road junction in Montenegro. Its convenient location is at the mouth of the river Ribnica in Morac in the Zeta-Bjelopavica plain. The city is close to the winter centers in the north of the country and the resorts on the Adriatic Sea.
Podgorica is located near the remains of the Roman town of Dokleja. In the Middle Ages, there was a settlement here called Ribnica, and under this name the town was first mentioned in 1326. Since 1878, Podgorica became part of the Principality of Montenegro. It has been the administrative seat of Montenegro since 1946, and during the SFR Yugoslavia Podgorica was called Titograd.
Transfers-Montenegro.me is provided to be quality, shuttle and taxi service in Montenegro and beyond. For transfers we use high class cars air conditioned and very comfortable.. We guarantee quality, professionalism, comfort, security, availability 24/7, professional drivers with at least 5 years of professional driving experience.
Getting a transfer service from Podgorica airport to Tivat will take approx. 90 min depending on the traffic.
Professional, experienced and English speaking drivers will always assist You with Your luggage or any question You may have during Your ride from Podgorica airport to Tivat.
Book with us and enjoy Your transfer from Podgorica airport to Tivat with us!
Departure Point :
AirportsPodgorica Airport, Golubovci, Montenegro
OtherHilton Podgorica Crna Gora, 2 Bulevar Svetog Petra Cetinjskog, Podgorica 81000, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan 12/21/2019 - 10/25/2021
Economy class 12/21/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Premium class 12/21/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tivat, Montenegro - Any point in Tivat
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.