Private transfer from Rome to Florence with Hotel pick-up and drop off
Relax in a luxury private vehicle and avoiding waiting in lines. Save time and have transportation already waiting for you, allowing for ease in transferring from Rome to Florence. The pick-up could be in your hotel, apartment or place of choice in Rome.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for one-way transfer from Rome to Florence
- One luggage per person included ONLY
- Private Hotel or apartment pick-up in Rome
- Private Hotel or apartment drop off in Florence
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Food an Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Relax with this one-way transportation service from your hotel, apartment or place of choice in Rome. Before departing or arriving, designate the pick-up time and confirm the pick-up location. Drop off will be in your hotel or place of choice in Florence.
Tha journey is for approximately 3 hours.
During transition to your final destination, enjoy a panoramic landscape of the city in your private vehicle. Don't wait in long lines and get on your way with a chauffeur.
Departure Point :
Pick-up could be from hotel or apartment in Rome.
OtherColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy - Pick-up could be from hotel or place of choice in Rome
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy - Drop off could be from hotel or apartment in Florence.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Please provide pick-up and drop off details on time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.