Private Transfer from San Jose Airport to Papagayo Gulf
Relax with a private one way transfer from San Jose Airport, with a welcome service, to Papagayo.
• Private transfer from San Jose to Papagayo.
• Receive a welcome service in Costa Rica.
• Relax and enjoy the views along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- If you need, your driver can wait for you at the airport with a sign with your name on to welcome you. Don't worry if your flight is delayed as your driver will still be waiting for you, they just need your flight information to check at what time you will be arriving at San Jose airport in Costa Rica.
If you already are at your hotel, your driver will pick you up at your hotel. Just pick the time and your driver will be there to take you to Papagayo gulf..
All units are very comfortable with air conditioning and an English-speaking driver. If you need to stop for anything along the way just let your driver know and they will do it with pleasure.
Departure Point :
We offer pickup in all hotels
AirportsJuan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Gulf of Papagayo, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- One way Transfer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.