Private Transfer from Santo Domingo Airport to Bayahibe
If you came from local and international areas then you can get transfer service from Santo Domingo Airport to Bayahibe Hotels. This service will enable you to easily reach Bayahibe hotels where you will stay.
per adult from
1 hour 25 minutes
What's included :
- Private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Airport pickup with a designated driver
- Baby seats (upon request)
- Friendly driver
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup back. In case of Round trip, choose the Round trip service option.
- This is a Private nonstop transfer service; your vehicle will exclusively be just for you and your party. Private transfer is organized according to arrival and departure flight time that you provide us. This eliminates the waiting period; it is a direct transfer to your destination. We use modern and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicles for all our transfers. Your van will be ready just waiting for you. All our vehicles are in very good condition, well-maintained, experienced and friendly drivers. Fully-air conditioned, and GPS monitored from our operation center. Therefore, we know where exactly all our vehicles are at any moment. If your flight is delayed you don’t have to worry about it; we monitor all our passengers’ flight status. That means that if it is early we will be there waiting for you, and /or if it is delayed we will be there no matter what time it arrives.
Departure Point :
Please find our driver by the exit area, he will be showing a banner with Viator and/or Sol Cana Tours logo.
AirportsLas Americas Airport, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Otherbayahibe, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our vehicles are sanitized before and after each service. We provide hand sanitizer for all passengers. We also sanitize the interior of the vehicles before each service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.