Private Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with stop in Mostar
This transfer is special because it gives you an extra stop in Mostar. The most visited city in the whole Bosnia and Herzegovina, famous for its Old Bridge, where you can spend time exploring the old city.
Your driver will be waiting for you at Airport or your city center hotel. When you are inside a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle your transfer can start. And then all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your preferred pickup location if you are staying at a hotel or private residence. If you are arriving by plane, we need the exact time and flight number , and the details of your accommodation in Dubrovnik.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel.
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver.
- One way transfer.
- Private transportation.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar is situated on the Neretva River and is the fifth-largest city in the country. Mostar was named after the bridge keepers (mostari) who in the medieval times guarded the Stari Most (Old Bridge) over the Neretva. The Old Bridge, built by the Ottomans in the 16th century, is one of Bosnia and Herzegovina's most visited landmarks, and is considered an exemplary piece of Islamic architecture in the Balkans. Explore Mostar’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town, admire the city’s medieval buildings and historic monuments, enjoy local food. This private transfer with a stop in Mostar gives you time to feel and see something different.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel. Please contact the local supplier to arrange pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.