Private Transfer from Tivat airport to Kotor
Getting a transfer service from Tivat Airport to Kotor old town or Kotor city will take approx. 20 or 25 min depending on the traffic.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Kotor is Located in one of the most beautiful bays in the world, Kotor, a city of merchants and famous sailors, has a lot to say. The Old Town of Kotor is the best preserved medieval urban environment typical of towns dating to the 12th and 14th centuries. Medieval architecture and numerous cultural heritage monuments have included Kotor in the UNESCO list of "World Natural and Cultural Heritage". Throughout the city are buildings, intertwined with streets and squares. One of them houses the Cathedral of Sts. Trypun is a monument to Romanesque culture and one of the recognizable symbols of the city. St. Luke's Church (13th century), St. Anne's Church (12th century) St. Mary's Church (13th century), Church of Our Lady of Health (15th century), Prince's Palace (17th century), Napoleon's Theater (19th century) are only part of the rich treasury Kotor traditions. Carnivals and festivals organized every year, the most beautiful city of the Montenegrin coast, give an extra emperor. Simply, Kotor should not be missed.
Transfers-Montenegro.me provide transportation from/to airport in Dubrovnik for any address, hotels, apartments on territory of Montenegro.
Transfers-Montenegro.me is provided to be quality, shuttle and taxi service in Montenegro and beyond. For transfers we use high class cars air conditioned and very comfortable.. We guarantee quality, professionalism, comfort, security, availability 24/7, professional drivers with at least 5 years of professional driving experience.
Getting a transfer service from Tivat Airport to Kotor city or Kotor old town will take approx. 20 or 25 min depending on the traffic.
Professional, experienced and English speaking drivers will always assist You with Your luggage or any question You may have during Your ride from Dubrovnik Airport to Tivat.
Book with us and enjoy Your transfer from Tivat Airport to Kotor with us!
Departure Point :
AirportsTivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan 12/21/2019 - 10/26/2021
Economy class 12/21/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Premium class 12/21/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Kotor Old Town City Walls, Kotor, Montenegro - Any enter in Kotor old townKotor, Montenegro - Any point in Kotor city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.