Private Transfer From Xiamen City to Quanzhou City
Located on the south-east coast of China, the city of Quanzhou was one of the most important Chinese ports along the historic Maritime Silk Roads. Enjoy the flexibility of the custom-built private transfer and explore Quanzhou at your desired way and pace. Throughout it all, a private transfer will be readily available to serve you a safe journey ahead! Feel safe in the hands of an experienced driver who can also give you some local travel tips along the way. Customize your travel by choosing your transfer vehicle to suit your small or large traveling party. You can count on the available vehicles to fit you all in one convenient trip at a time! Wide ranges of vehicles from 5 seats to 55 seats available to cater different sizes of your group.
per adult from
1 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver with private car
- Experienced driver
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets
- Experienced tour guide
- Meet your professional driver at your hotel lobby at your preferred schedule. Choose 2 to 3 attractions that you want to visit the most, or feel free to discuss your preference with your driver upon meeting. Then aboard comfortable private vehicle to start the trip.
Due to its special location, Quanzhou has been China's marine door to exotic cultures since ancient times. During the Song (960-1279) and Yuan (1271-1368) dynasties, Quanzhou port became one of the largest world ports. As the starting point of the Sea Silk Road, it accepted diverse religions including Christianity, Islam and Manichaeism. Today it is called 'World Religions Museum'.
Here exotic cultures have been mixed with traditional ones for thousands of years, leaving many historic sites, such as Qingjing Mosque, the Islamic Saint Mausoleums, Kaiyuan Temple, Heavenly Empress (Tianhou) Palace and other architectural classics such as Luoyang Bridge, Anping Bridge and Chongwu Ancient Town. In addition to places of historical interest, this city also abounds in natural beauties including various mountains, river valleys and basins. The famous mountains include Mt. Qingyuan, Mt. Zimao, Mt. Xiangong, Mt. Lingxiu and Mt. Penglai, where the Water Rock Temple is situated. Recreational parks near the mountains and along the sea add modern atmosphere to the city's glamour.
Then transfer you back to Xiamen and drop off at your hotel. (Car service up to nine hours, extra time extra charge )
Departure Point :
Your centrally located hotel in Xiamen.
PortsWutong Passenger Wharf, 2500 Huandao E Rd, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, ChinaXiamen Tourism Passenger Wharf, 33 Lujiang Rd, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, ChinaXiamen International Cruise Center, Dongdu Rd, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
AirportsXiamen Airport, Xiamen China
OtherQuanzhou, Fujian, China
Return Detail :Xiamen, Fujian, China - Your centrally located hotel in Xiamen.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.