Private transfer from Zagreb Airport to Zagreb
This capital and largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina is located on the territory of the Sarajevo Field, surrounded by the mountains of Bjelasnica, Igman, and Trebević.
After World War II, a massive expansion of Sarajevo culminated with the hosting of the 1984 Winter Olympics.
Sarajevo is one of only a few major European cities which have a mosque, Catholic church, Orthodox church and synagogue in the same neighborhood. Due to its rich history of religious and cultural diversity, Sarajevo is sometimes called the Jerusalem of Europe or Jerusalem of the Balkans.
Throughout the city, you will be able to see the influence of both Western and Eastern empires.
Among many important and interesting landmarks of the city, a few stand out, such as the Vrelo Bosne park, the Sarajevo cathedral, and the Gazi Husrev-beg's Mosque.
One of the best places to see the whole city and its surrounding environment is from the observation deck on, 178 meter high, Avaz Twist Tower.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sarajevo City Hall
What's excluded :
- Visit: Sarajevo City Hall, Obala Kulina Bana, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sarajevo City Hall and Spite house
- Sehercehaja's bridge from 16th century
- The Emperors mosque - the oldest mosque in the town
- The Latin bridge - the place of Franz Ferdinand's assassination
- Bezistan - Ottoman closed market
- Tašlihan - remains of the biggest karavan-saray in town
- Largest Orthodox temple in city
- Sarajevo cathedral
- Old Jewish temple in Baščaršija
- Saraci street
- Gazi Husrev beg's mosque, most important mosque in the city
- Morica han
- Pigeon square and Sebilj public fountain
- Kazandziluk and Bravadziluk street
- Other stories and places of your interest
Departure Point :Sarajevo City Hall, Obala Kulina Bana, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 11/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.