Private Transfer Lake crossing from Monteverde To Arenal From 1 to 6 passengers
Private Transfer From Monteverde To La Fortuna From 1 to 6 passengers
Our private transport service offers a safe, convenient, and flexible way to travel anywhere within Costa Rica. All the vehicles used for private transportation are air conditioned, well-maintained minibuses (passenger vans) driven by reliable and punctual Costa Rican bilingual professionals.
Another nice feature of private transport is that it allows one hour of free wait time for the journey, giving your group opportunities to pose for photographs, take bathroom breaks, or enjoy a meal.
Enjoy your way with Wi-Fi inside the vans and our drivers, they will show you our amazing country!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup and Hotel drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Private Transfer from Monteverde to La Fortuna de Arenal in San Carlos.
Travel between Arenal and Monteverde with RideCR. You will be transferred by a vehicle to the lake and then board a boat for approximately one hour to take us across to Monteverde.
This service is the fastest and a very scenic way to travel, where you can admire the beautiful views of all of the mountains, sky and the colossal Arenal volcano itself on our way across the lake. When you reach the other side of the lake, you will be picked up and driven to your hotel in Monteverde.
Monteverde is a place of cloud forests and coffee plantations, monkeys, mist, and friendly locals. The town of Santa Elena is small and quaint, filled with tasty restaurants and folksy artisan shops, while the nearby rainforest hosts a remarkable amount of biodiversity.
For 1 to 6 pax in the transfer
Departure Point :Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Please give us the name of the Hotel Pick Up in Monteverde and the Hotel Drop Off in La Fortuna de Arenal. Please provide transportation time
OtherPuntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/22/2020 - 6/30/2021
7/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.