Private Transfer: Larnaca Airport to Ayia Napa 1-14 pax
Enjoy a private airport transfer from Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa up to 14 passengers. Meet and greet service from the airport. The driver will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your destination with safety. The driving time is approximately 40-45 minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Local taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Book your private airport transfer and travel comfortable and safe from Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa. Enjoy your transfer with our professional and reliables drivers.
Your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall of Larnaca airport holding a sign with your name. If your flight is delayed don't worry, we are monitoring the flight so our driver will be at the Airport on time, when flight arrives. Make sure that you will provide us the correct flight number. If for any reason you can't find the driver please don't leave the airport before you call us. After meets the driver will lead you to the car, in case of any questions, the drive will be pleased to help you and provide you some important informations about the island.
Departure Point :Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Return Detail :Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Vehicles disinfected by a professional team with the method that lasts 14 days. Clients must have a mask with them - If they don't have one, the driver will provide them with a new one. Drivers wear masks and gloves throughout the journey. AC remains closed & windows remain open during the journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.