Private Transfer: Montreal to Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL)
Talixo is a ground transportation tech company based in Berlin and offering 4 standardized booking categories, from taxi to first class, in 100+ countries.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private Transportation
- 24/7 customer support
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Costs for extra waiting time or extra detours
- Costs for luggage surcharge
- Travel to Montreal in a comfortable and safe way.
You can pre-book your private airport transfer from Montreal to Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL) .
When placing a booking, you may adjust the ride to your particular needs. If you travel with a big family, a couple of friends or brought a lot of luggage, simply indicate it in the booking and the car that will pick you up will be suited just for you.
For your convenience, shortly before the time of the pickup, you will receive a text message with your driver’s name, contact details, our support number and booking reference.
Our customer service will be available 24/7 to assist you with any request regarding your booking.
Departure Point :
We offer a meet and greet service. Our driver will be waiting for you at your arrival hall with a sign with your name on it.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan (8 pax) 2/24/2020 - 10/22/2021
Sedan (3 pax) 2/24/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, boul. Roméo-Vachon N, Dorval, QC H4Y 1H1, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Drivers: Greet customers with a bow only; Keep 1.5 m distance; Wash or sanitize their hands regularly; Wear masks; Do not work if they are unwell; Vehicles are sanitized before and after trips. Antibacterial wipes available. Hand sanitizers available. A plexi-glass or plastic separator in vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.