Private Transfer: Naples Port to Sorrento or Amalfi Coast by Speedboat
Enjoy a fast, fun and hassle-free start to your trip with a one-way private speedboat transfer from Naples to Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi. Board the speedboat in Naples, then sit back and take in the vistas of Mt Vesuvius, the coastline and the islands of Ischia and Capri as you zoom through the Gulf of Naples. Enjoy complimentary beverages on board, before arriving at port. Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by private speedboat
- Expert captain
- Onboard water and soda
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (contact me upon booking and I am happy to help facilitate)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
During your private boat transfer you will take in the sights of the Bay of Naples and/or Amalfi Coast (depending on where your final destination is). Get your camera ready because the views are truly breathtaking and from the sea it is an unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Mergellina and Saint Nazzaro Harbour, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :1: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
2: Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
3: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. Someone will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at neighbouring port Beverello. A car can be set up to take you between ports, just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes.
- NOTE: There is a 1 hour courtesy wait for delays. Any delays over 1 hour are subject to a surcharge of €150 per hour, rounded up to the next hour.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.