Private Transfer North Shore or Henderson to Auckland Airport AKL by Luxury Van
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from your Hotel in
North Shore or Henderson to
Auckland International Airport AKL by private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
What's included :
- Luxury Van Mercedes V Class or similar
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes waiting time and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Private Transfer from your hotel or accommodation in North Shore or Henderson by Private Vehicle
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Passenger's Hotel or accommodation in North Shore or HendersonDirections: Meet our Chauffeur at the Hotel reception or at the door of your accommodation.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Auckland Airport AKL
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.