Private Transfer: Pokhara Airport to Pokhara Hotels
Enjoy a hassle-free start to your trip with a pre-booked private arrival transfer from Pokhara Airport to your Pokhara hotel. You will be greeted by your English speaking driver at the airport who will assist you with your luggage and take you door-to-door in a comfortable, air-conditioned sedan or minivan (depending on the size of your group). There's no need to worry about inconvenient flight times or delays either - transfers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry or admission fee
- Private driver and AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Once you land at the Pokhara Airport, your experienced and friendly English speaking driver will meet you at the arrivals gate with a sign board of your (guests) name and drive you directly to your city hotel or luxury resort in Pokhara. Relax in the comfort of your air-conditioned sedan or minivan, depending on the number of passengers. Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transportation needs can all be covered by this private transfer service. When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Pokhara accommodation details.
Departure Point :
Hotels inside Pokhara city Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal . Pokhara Airport Airport Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal .
Return Detail :Pokhara, Nepal - Customer Hotel within Pokhara valley
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please note that this service is only available for hotels within Pokhara City (lakeside area)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.