Private transfer Poroy Train Station from Cusco
If you plan to go to Aguas Calientes to visit the wonderful Citadel of Machu Picchu, you can take our private transfer to travel calmly to the train station in Poroy. Enjoy Cusco, and live an incredible experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Transfer Cusco - Poroy:
Our professional driver will pick you up from your hotel at the agreed time, to go to the train station in Poroy, located 30 minutes from the City of Cusco. You will be on time to board your train, and explore the world wonder of Machu Picchu.
Transfer Poroy - Cusco:
At the agreed time, a professional driver will pick you up from the train station in Poroy, to transfer you to your hotel in the city center of Cusco. The journey is approximately 30 minutes, so you can relax during the way admiring the beautiful landscapes of the place.
Departure Point :
Pick up from centrally located downtown Cusco hotels
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Transfer Cusco City - Poroy 7/10/2020 - 12/31/2021
Transfer Poroy - Cusco City 7/10/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Belmond Hiram Bingham, Calle Roldan s/n, Distrito de Poroy, Cusco 08600, Peru - Poroy Train Station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- One small backpack is calculated per person
- When booking, you must detail the schedules of the selected trains, as well as your accommodation in Cusco.
- The Poroy station is located 20 minutes from the City of Cusco
- Not valid for hotels located outside the city.
- Departure transfer: Waiting hotel time 10 minutes
- Arrival transfer: Waiting station time 20 minutes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.