Private transfer: Prague to Vienna
Enjoy a 5-hour ride from Prague to Vienna in a private vehicle with an English-speaking driver. Choose from Mercedes-Benz E-class or S-class for 1-2 people and Mercedes-Benz V-class minivans for 3-6 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Take a private car, mini-van, or limousine transfer in a clean and comfortable vehicle from Prague to Vienna. Enjoy a hotel pickup from your Prague hotel by your English-speaking driver, who will bring you safely to your hotel in Vienna.
Choose from Mercedes-Benz E or S-class for 1-2 people and Mercedes-Benz V-class mini-van for 3-6 people. All our vehicles are no older than 4 years, clean and equipped with air-conditioning.
Your knowledgeable driver will pick you up at your Prague hotel and will bring you safely to Vienna.
Departure Point :
Your English-speaking driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Prague and safely drive you to Vienna.
AirportsVáclav Havel Airport Prague, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
OtherPrague, Prague, Bohemia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/16/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.