Private Transfer Service: Jiankou Great Wall to Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Tour
This is a private transport service. Your driver will come to your hotel or airport pick you up in the morning to the famous Jiankou and Mutianyu Great Wall. Your driver will also assist you with entrance ticket purchasing and show you the direction. After your Great Wall Tour, you will be transfer back to your hotel or airport. This is a No Shopping tour, and you can 100% enjoy your hiking time on the Great Wall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Great wall of Jiankou
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- Cable car/Toboggan costs
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing, Beijing
In the morning, your driver will come to pick you up in your hotel lobby (or at your requested time before 12:00pm), then take you to Jiankou Great Wall directly for around 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Great wall of Jiankou, Beijing China
After arrival, your private driver will lead you to start hike from Xizhazi Village up to Zhengbeilou Tower. It normally takes about 1 hour to reach to the top where you can enjoy the bird’s eye view and there is the best place to take panoramic photos. Your private driver will show you the direction. Then you will have your own time enjoy the hiking to Mutianyu Great Wall. It normally take you around 3 hours to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Mutianyu section is with beautiful surroundings and less tourists. There are 23 Watch Towers open to the public, total distance is about 5 KM. This part of Wall was built firstly in 500 years ago, and still keeps a nice condition nowadays.
From the Mutianyu Great Wall, you also have a choice of taking a ride on cable car down or Toboggan down (at your own expanse). Your driver will waiting for you back at the Burger King fast food restaurant on the commercial street.
After several hours hiking on the Wall, you will be transfer back to your hotel or as your requested.
Note: This is a self-guided tour. If you need an English speaking tour guide with you for this day trip, please make your request on "Special requirement" field upon booking.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pickup in your city center hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code： conformable for hiking
- Please advise your desired departure time to local supplier in special requirements field upon booking.
- This is a self-guided tour. If you need an English speaking tour guide with you for this day trip, please make your request on special requirement field upon booking.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.