Private Transfer Split to Dubrovnik with Ston Town, Winery, Oyster Farms
Morning departure from Split, Pick up at the place of your accommodation to start the panoramic ride along the Dalmatian coastline. We are leaving Split for a day trip to the Pelješac Peninsula and the town of Ston. After 2 hours drive to our first stop in the Medieval town of Ston famous for the longest stone wall in Europe (5.5 km), salt cultivation farming and oyster growing farms, since Roman times. After time in Ston town, we have an optional visit to the local winery and oyster growing farms. Ston oysters are acknowledged natural aphrodisiac and made this region world-famous. Refreshed after local winery experience, we are going to have lunch in one of the local restaurants and you will try the traditional Croatian cuisine. After lunch, we are continuing the trip towards Dubrovnik and expected to arrive in Dubrovnik at 4.00 pm.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from Split and Dubrovnik and outside of downtown Split and Dubrovnik (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)
- Private Transfer with an English speaking driver
- Available WI-FI inside the vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch (There will be stops at local restaurants where you can enjoy lunch at your own expense)
- Ston Boat Trip, Oysters & Wine
- Visit to a local Winery with Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Ston City Walls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
After 2 hours drive to our first stop, Pelješac Peninsula and the town of Ston. Famous for the longest stone wall in Europe (5.5 km), salt cultivation farming and oyster growing farms, since Roman times.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ston City Walls, Ston Croatia
The city walls with 5km in length, are the longest defensive structure in Europe. They are sometimes referred to as the “European Walls of China”. Following extensive renovations, the walls were open to visitors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mali Ston, Mali Ston, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
At the seaside promenade in Mali Ston, in the medieval salt storage room, there is a restaurant called “Bota”, which is an old name for an arched ceiling. Oyster as a symbol of this area. Together with crabs and fish are stored according to original Ston recipes from the time of the Dubrovnik Republic. Homemade bread, grilled fish, stews, risottos & homemade desserts of this region will impress you and return to the past glorious times of this region.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up from Split and outside of downtown Split (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.