Private Transfer to Europa Park from Frankfurt or Opposite Way
Come enjoy high-end transport to Germany's largest amusement park, Europa Park. This park is located in Rust in Germany, 3 hours from Frankfurt. Our vehicles can carry up to 8 passengers. Our drivers will pick you up at the desired location, to drop you off to this beautiful amusement park. They can also return you at the end of the day, just indicate it in advance when booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Europa-Park
What's excluded :
- Europa Park Ticket
- Visit: Europa-Park-Str. 2, 77977 Rust, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Come discover one of the largest amusement park in the world: Europa Park. Based on the concept of Europe and its architectural, cultural and gastronomic diversities, Europa-Park is made up of themed districts, each one faithful to the habits and customs of a country. In a few steps, you are transported all over the European continent, Russia, Greece, Italy ... or Iceland!
Departure Point :Europa-Park-Str. 2, 77977 Rust, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.